Craving something to satisfy your sweet tooth, but don’t want to blow your new diet? Try these delicious, surprisingly healthy snacks next time you need a dessert fix.
● One package rice cakes, plain
● One jar organic peanut butter, creamy
● One jar Nutella
● One banana, sliced
● On one rice cake, spread thin-to-medium layer of peanut butter.
● Using butter knife, swirl thin layer of Nutella through peanut butter.
● Place sliced banana on top of peanut butter-Nutella mix (one banana makes two treats).
● Drizzle with honey if desired.
● Serve at room temperature, or place in fridge for 30 minutes for an extra-cool treat!
This is a great recipe that you can change up a little bit. Try it with sliced apples, blueberries, or your other favorite fruits. You can substitute the peanut butter with other substances. The possibilities are endless and you will feel healthier too!